Cub Aircraft Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Identify FIVE different aircraft in flight or from models or photographs OR attend an air show and list FIVE planes seen at the air show.
- Make and fly a model aircraft (not necessarily engine driven).
- Make a sketch of your favourite model aircraft or helicopter and label the following parts of the aircraft:
- Engine and propeller (if fitted) OR engine and main rotor (for helicopters)
- Wing **
- Ailerons **
- Rudder **
- Elevator **
- Note: the parts marked with an ** to be replaced by "Tail rotor" in the case of helicopters.
- Make a sketch of an airfield, label the following places and explain their use to the examiner:
- Control Tower
- Main airports building