Cub Entrepreneur Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Do ALL of the following:
- Explain what an Entrepreneur is.
- Explain what a business is and how it operates to make money.
- List what costs a small business will have each month.
- Explain the difference between cost price and selling price.
- Identify a product that you are passionate about or your friends may need. For the product you have thought of:
- Explain what you would call it to appeal to your customers (friends).
- Describe what resources you would need to make the product.
- Explain who would want to buy the product and why.
- Discuss what it will cost you to make the product and what you would charge for the product.
- Make up a few samples of your product and sell them to your friends.
- Donate a portion of any profits made to an organisation that helps those in need.