Cub Recycling Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Do any FOUR of the following:
- Choose something that you currently throw away and come up with a new idea on how to re-use or recycle it.
- Show your Pack three products that are made with recycled materials.
- With your Pack participate in a recycling project such as a glass, tin, plastic or paper drive.
- Visit or learn about a company that is involved in recycling.
- Make a list of ten items that display the recycling symbol.
- Make your own fire lighters with recyclable material of your choice.
- Cub Recycling Badge flyer
- Cub National Cub Challenge – 2018 – Rethink single use plastic
- Recycling paper - how to make recycled paper from newspaper, from ZoomSci by PBS Kids
- Treevolution Guide to Recycling in South Africa
- How to make EcoBricks: Reducing waste at home and building our communities - from the Two Oceans Aquarium
- Ecobrick Exchange
- How Long Until It's Decomposed?