Cub miniSASS Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Know the steps to take to be safe when doing a stream assessment.
- List the equipment that you need to do the assessment.
- Make your own net to do an assessment.
- Use your net and do an assessment on a river of your choice. Report your findings on a MiniSASS Scoring sheet or to your Pack Scouter.
- Be able to identify the different groups of insects from pictures or give two reasons what may affect the type and number of insects and bugs you found.