Patrol Activity Scoutcraft Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Be a faithful member of your Patrol.
- Explain the Patrol System.
- Show a knowledge of your Patrol name.
- Take part in three meetings of the Patrol-in-Council
- Take part in a Patrol Good Turn.
- Complete five of the following activities:
- Take part in an indoor Patrol Meeting.
- Take part in an outdoor Patrol Meeting.
- Take part in a joint Patrol activity other than at a Troop meeting (within your own Troop, or with a Patrol from another Troop or Guide Company).
- Take part in a Patrol exchange with another Troop or Guide Company.
- Take part in a short Patrol camp (for minimum of 2 nights).
- Take part in a Patrol expedition (over 1 weekend).
- Gain one advancement badge.
- Any other Patrol activity of a similar nature and level of achievement as agreed with the Court of Honour.
- Hold a Position of responsibility in your Patrol for at least one year (for example, Quartermaster or Scribe).
Requirements in PDF