Patrol Leadership Scout Interest Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hold the Patrol Activity Scoutcraft Badge or fulfil all the requirements.
- In discussion with the examiner, show a good knowledge and understanding of the Functional Approach to Leadership (John Adair) in analysing what a leader does to make himself effective. Be able to draw and explain the three-circle diagram. Know nine skills of leadership and how to adopt them in the efficient running of a Patrol.
- Be a Patrol Leader for at least one year and lead your Patrol in gaining the "Star Patrol Award" (either received a Bronze, Silver or Gold Award).
- Show evidence of having trained at least one member of your Patrol in the requirements for the Adventurer and First Class Advancement Levels.
- Show that you are putting the Functional Approach to Leadership into practice in your Patrol and Troop.
Requirements in PDF