Campfire Leader Scout Interest Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Explain the aim, purpose and place of the campfire in Scout training, with reference to the different types of campfire (formal, informal, indoor, Cub etc).
- Discuss the principles involved in planning a formal Patrol or Troop campfire, covering campfire leadership, discipline and mood.
- Assist with the programmes of 2 formal campfires by leading songs, yells, rounds, dances or games.
- Construct a portable indoor campfire, as well as any other type of fire suitable for an outdoor campfire leg top burner).
- Produce your own campfire blanket designed and decorated by yourself
- Produce your own campfire notebook with the following items:
- Songs (folk, action, rounds, spiritual etc)
- Skits (stunts and sketches)
- Dances and games.
- Plan, lead and run a formal campfire, devising a novel opening ceremony. The examiner is to be present
Requirements in PDF
- Entertainer Scout Interest Badge
- Dance Scoutcraft Badge
- Speaker Scout Interest Badge
- Campfire Songs