Cub Aquanaut Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Swim 200m freestyle.
- Explain the different ways of entering water and when it is dangerous to dive.
- Do any THREE of the following:
- Do a surface dive in approximately 1.5m of water in shirt and shorts. Remove clothing while in the water without touching the bottom or sides of the pool.
- With safe equipment swim on the surface for 50m using a mask, flippers, and snorkel; submerge and swim underwater for approximately 20m.
- Commencing from the shallow end, swim 50m in shirt and shorts using one type of stroke only. Tread water for one minute.
- Explain and demonstrate a rescue method, the recovery position and the importance of getting adult help.