Cub Birds Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Do any THREE of the following:
- Identify (in nature or from photographs) FIVE different kinds of birds that live in Southern Africa.
- Show the examiner that you know THREE birds by their call or song.
- Feed birds that are not in captivity, and tell the examiner which birds you attract. Find out which birds eat which type of food (seeds, insects, fruit, etc.)
- Draw and colour a bird which belongs to your locality.
- South African garden birds checklist
- Bird recognition: Hadeda Ibis, Cape Sugarbird, Blue Crane, Cape Weaver, Pintail Wydah