Cub Geocaching Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Explain what the following terms mean:
- Describe what a GPS is and demonstrate a basic understanding of how it works.
- Describe what types of items are not appropriate in a Geocache.
- Describe what to do with the contents of a Geocache when you find one (log book/trading).
- Describe what to do with a Travel Bug or Geocoin (Trackables).
- List at least five items from the Geocaching Etiquette.
- Explain what the basic Geocaching safety tips are.
- Find three traditional and one Multi Geocaches. Record their GC number and their co-ordinates and provide photographic proof of your finds.
- Create a Geocache (not necessarily one that will be placed out).