Cub Pets Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Care for an animal or pet for one month and plan with your parents or another adult, how best to feed and care for the animal or pet.
- Find out about two diseases that could affect your animal or pet and how to prevent them.
- Know what signs to look for when your pet is ill.
- Know the importance of having pets sterilised to avoid unwanted animals.
- Learn something about an animal or pet and explain what you have learnt.
- Provide food, blankets or something similar for an animal welfare organisation.
(Note: A letter must be produced from a parent of other adult for No 1)