Cub Photography Badge
Revision as of 08:32, 6 February 2019 by ScoutWeb
Do ALL of the following using a digital camera:
- Show that you know how to use and look after your camera. Show how to turn it on and off, use the zoom function and view finder.
- Be able to transfer pictures from the camera to a computer or tablet.
- Take ten or twelve photographs at a Pack meeting, event or camp and present them to advertise the Scout movement.
- Take six photographs of one subject in varying light conditions such as direct sunlight, backlighting, shade, cloudy day, flash and indoor lighting. Mount the photographs for display. Be able to explain the difference about the results of your photographs.
- Choose ONE of these activities to do:
- Take two pictures of the same thing – one in colour and one in black and white. Compare how the effects change the way the final picture looks.
- Using a digital camera, make a short film on a subject of your choice.
- Using a series of photographs, make a short animation sequence.
- Take a photograph of people, animals, an urban scene or a landscape. Think about the light, the positioning and setting of your photograph. Explain why you composed your photograph in the way that you did.