Cub Repairs Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Discuss the different types of glue that can be used for different materials.
- Use glue to repair a broken article.
- Demonstrate to the examiner how to replace a washer in a leaky tap OR how to repair a fence.
- Demonstrate to the examiner how to repair an electrical plug.
- Refurbish or repaint something.
- Show that you know how to use and take care of any FOUR of the following: screwdriver, hammer, vice, wood plane, brace and bit, pliers, adjustable wrench, saw or G-cramp, hand drill, battery operated drill.
- Do a good turn for an elderly person or an organisation that supports the needy by doing some basic outdoor repairs (e.g. a gate at granny's home, etc.)