Cub Skies Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Do any FOUR of the following:
- Make a model or draw a diagram of the solar system.
- Explain the difference between a star and a planet.
- Identify three constellations from the southern hemisphere.
- Make pinhole planetariums to show three different constellations from the southern hemisphere.
- Learn how to observe the sun safely. Find out and explain how the earth moves around the sun.
- Observe the moon using binoculars or a telescope if you can. Describe some of its features.
- Pinhole Planetariums
- How to Look at the Sun Safely
- Southern Star Wheel - A planisphere is a tool that shows the rising and setting of the stars, and how the constellations relate to one another in the night sky.