Cub Traveller Badge
Do any FIVE of the following:
- Obtain a map and timetable from the railway, bus/taxi company or airline serving your town or city and discover some places they go to.
- Use timetables to plan a trip from your home to another city or town by train, bus, taxi, aircraft, boat, or a combination of these.
- Find out what it costs per kilometre to travel by bus, taxi, train, airline, or boat to another city or town.
- List four short trips you would like to take with your parents. Plan and lay out the trips on a road map. Using the map, act as navigator on one of these trips of at least 40km.
- Pack a suitable travel bag for a three-day trip away from home.
- Check the first aid kit in the family car and ask your parents to add anything which is missing.
(Note: A letter must be produced from the driver for No. 4)