Designer Scout Interest Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Demonstrate your interest, practice and proficiency in some form of one
of the following:
- Graphic Art - Sketches, painting, etching, woodcuts, lino-cuts, etc.
- Decorative Art - Wallpaper design, printed or woven fabrics, posters, book jackets, wrought-iron etc
- Collages - Grasses, shells, leaves, dried flowers, appliqu6, paper, stones etc.
- Calligraphy - Roman, Gill Sans, Script, etc. In no case is the work to be a copy or tracing, but must be entirely by your own hand.
- Carry out to the satisfaction of the examiner a piece of work in your chosen art form, as set by the examiner.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of
- Any necessary preparation of media and materials
- Opportunities for further study of art.
- Masters which you have seen or books that you have studied, and your opinions of them.
Requirements in PDF