Electronic Engineer Scout Interest Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Explain the basic Electron Theory.
- Explain the functions of the following:
- integrated circuit.
- Solve a simple problem of current, voltage and resistance using Ohm's law.
- Explain the resistor and capacitor colour code.
- Explain the basic operation of heat sensitive and light sensitive components.
- Design a simple electronic apparatus and demonstrate it in use. Include the following:
- Draw the circuit diagram.
- Draw up and make a printed circuit board.
- Demonstrate that you know how to locate and repair a simple fault in a transistorised radio.
- Construct a small transistorised radio suitable for short wave or FM reception.
- Explain the elements of frequency modulation.
Requirements in PDF