Metal Worker Scout Interest Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Show a knowledge of the tools that are necessary in your field of metal work.
- Use tin cans to make two useful things that need cutting, bending and edging.
- Demonstrate your proficiency in brazing, welding, soldering and the use of fluxes.
- Explain and demonstrate the precautions to be taken when using electric grinding and drilling machines.
- Show that you can use the tools correctly by making three useful or decorative articles in metal that will demonstrate your proficiency and imagination.
Requirements in PDF