Pet Keeper Scout Interest Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Present evidence that you have kept and cared for your pet for at least months.
- Show a knowledge of nutritional requirements for your pet, with particular attention to the differing nutritional requirements of the very young, very old and young-adult animal.
- Name at least three common ailments suffered by your breed of pet and show a basic knowledge of the treatment for these ailments.
- Either exhibit your pet at a pet show (not necessarily professionally), or breed your pet and show the offspring to the examiner.
- Produce evidence that you have trained your pet to respond either to your voice or other signals.
- Show a knowledge of the history and origins of the animal which you keep as a pet.
- Show the examiner your pet so that he may satisfy himself as to its condition.
- Explain first aid treatment for a broken bone, severe bleeding and an open wound in your pet.
Requirements in PDF