Plumber Scout Interest Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Demonstrate the use of five important plumber's tools.
- Make a drawing and explain the operation of the hot-and-cold water supply system in a house.
- Cut, thread and connect two pieces of galvanised pipe.
- Demonstrate your ability to solder copper piping. Include one tee, two straight pieces and one coupling.
- Submit a sketch plan to explain the drainage system of the plumbing in a house. Explain the purpose of the various components in the sketch.
- Demonstrate how to clear a choked waste pipe.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the operation of a septic tank.
- Demonstrate the joining and laying of waste pipes.
- Adjust a toilet cistern to stop it overflowing.
Requirements in PDF