Cub Conservation Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Do any THREE of the following:
- Name an animal in Southern Africa that is in danger of extinction and explain why.
- Draw and explain a simple picture that shows how water that falls as rain gets to your water tap and where it goes when it leaves your house.
- Make a poster reflecting ways you and your family can reduce your carbon footprint.
- Do ONE of the following:
- Carry out an experiment that shows how soil may be lost or ruined and how grass or other plants help protect soil.
- Implement a water saving technique at home and show the technique or the water savings achieved, i.e. keep a record for a week before and after? Show the examiner your results.
- Visit a fauna or flora reserve and report how these reserves conserve animals and plants.