Cub Religion and Life Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(You must have passed your 10th birthday before you start this badge)
- Write a prayer of thanks that could be used in your family.
- Find out about the Scriptures/Holy Books in your religion – tell the examiner about how they came into being, how they are organised, and your favourite text.
- Find out what someone must do to be accepted as a member in your religious community.
- Tell the examiner about the most important religious holy days in your religion.
- Be a regular participant in the life of your religious community and tell the examiner why you think this is important.
- Make a poster explaining your faith to others in your Pack.
- Share with the examiner why your faith is important to you and how you think this connects with your Cub Promise.