Cub Sportsman Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Show reasonable proficiency and take an active part in at least one team sport and one individual sport.
- Know the rules and how to score.
- Know the equipment used and how to care for it.
- Know the safety rules.
- Show a good sporting spirit in all Cub activities.
- Know the importance of warming down and stretching after a sporting activity and taking a shower after sport, if possible, or at least changing out of the clothes worn during the sport. Know the importance of good care of the feet.
(Note: a letter must be produced from any one of the following: gym teacher, coach, Akela or other adult for no 1 and from Akela for no 5)
- Cross country
- Horse riding
- Ice skating
- Martial Arts
- Roller skating
- Skate Boarding
- Table Tennis
- Water Skiing