Master-at-Arms Scout Interest Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Note: In all the contest events, you must participate in a contest under proper ring conditions.
- Demonstrate your proficiency in ONE of the following, in which you have trained and participated for at least 6 months:
- Any other recognised form of self-defence
- Discuss the correct training techniques and draw up a training programme for yourself.
- Be able to name and demonstrate the correct methods of attack and defence. Know the contest rules, how contestants are judged and the means of scoring.
- Discuss the origin of the art, and its historical development. Discuss the involvement of two masters of the art - one past and one present - and the achievements of each.
Requirements in PDF