Jump to navigation Jump to search
Model pioneering involves building a small model of a pioneering project. It should be to scale, and as accurate as possible in order to use as a guide when building the large project.
Hints for making a model
- Choose a suitable scale so that the model is at most 1m in length.
- Make the while model at the same scale.
- Use appropriate knots on both the project and the model.
- The model is a training aid for other Scouts attempting the project.
- Clear glue can be used to stop knots from undoing.
- Include your whole patrol in making both the model and the project.
- Present your model neatly, and mark the scale on the presentation board.