Sports Fan Scoutcraft Badge
The Badge is designed for those who follow a sport, rather than participate. While many Scouts might choose soccer, cricket or rugby, the requirements could encompass sports as diverse as archery, motor racing and water polo.
Note: Choose a sports discipline before completing the requirements of this badge.
- Explain the rules governing the chosen sport.
- Describe the levels of achievement within the chosen sport either locally, nationally, or internationally.
- Show knowledge of some of the personalities, champions or other experts within the sport and explain how they might have inspired you.
- Talk about the equipment required for the sport.
- Describe a recent major event, championship, or landmark in the sport.
- Explain how you follow the sport and how you keep up to date with developments.
Requirements in PDF