Air Spotter Scout Interest Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Have passed the Aviation Skills Scoutcraft Badge, and be prepared to demonstrate any of those requirements. OR Complete all the requirements for the Aviation Skills Scoutcraft Badge.
- Sketch the national markings of 10 Air Forces of the world, at least 3 of these should be African Air Forces.
- Be able to name at least 10 international airlines that operate into South Africa and identify their country of origin, at least 3 of these should be African airlines.
- Be able to name the registration prefixes for eight countries in Sub Sahara Africa as well as eight other countries, e.g. ZS=South Africa, V5=Namibia, 3D=Swaziland, G=United Kingdom.
- Log on at least five different occasions a total of 30 or more aircraft that you have observed (they need not all be different types) recording their type, registration number and date where observed.
Requirements in PDF