Computer Pilot Scoutcraft Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This badge is designed for the junior Scout as a "lead-in" badge for Air Planner Scoutcraft Badge and Air Traffic Controller Interest Badge.
Note: The badge requirements can be completed on any suitable simulator, i.e. Flight simulator 2020, Infinite Flight 2011 or Flight School simulator 2017.
- Discuss the various instruments on an aircraft instrument panel and explain their function.
- Carry out start procedure and execute "Take-offs", fly a circuit and land. Use to be made of flaps, retractable undercarriage etc. if installed on the simulator.
- Take-off and carry out 2 cross country flights and land at either the same or a different airfield.
- Take-off and carry out the following manoeuvres:
- A controlled turn to the left and right.
- Climb to a designated altitude and descend to another designated altitude.
- Fly a loop, roll and a stall turn.
Requirements in PDF