Designer Scout Interest Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Demonstrate your interest, practice, and proficiency in some form of one of the following:
- Graphic Art - Sketches, painting, etching, woodcuts, linocuts, etc.
- Decorative Art - Wallpaper design, printed or woven fabrics, posters, book jackets, wrought-iron etc.
- Collages - Grasses, shells, leaves, dried flowers, appliqué, paper, stones etc.
- Calligraphy - Roman, Gill Sans, Script, etc. In no case is the work to be a copy or tracing but must be entirely by your own hand.
- Carry out to the satisfaction of the examiner a piece of work in your chosen art form, as set by the examiner.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of:
- Any necessary preparation of media and materials.
- Opportunities for further study of art.
- Masters which you have seen or books that you have studied, and your opinions of them.
Requirements in PDF