Drone Operator Scoutcraft Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Be able to differentiate between the different types of Remotely Piloted Aircraft
- Show a basic understanding of how two of the following Remotely Piloted Aircraft fly:
- Multi rotor
- Fixed wing
- Have a discussion with the examiner about what Remotely Piloted Aircraft can be used for
- Explain to the examiner the laws associated with flying a Remotely Piloted Aircraft as a hobbyist.
- Show your understanding of the Remotely Piloted Aircraft laws in the form of a presentation to your patrol.
- Explain to the examiner what weather is deemed safe to fly in.
- Prepare the following:
- A pre-flight safety checklist
- An equipment checklist
- An onsite safety checklist
- A battery logbook
Requirements in PDF