Entertainer Scout Interest Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Take a singing or speaking part in 2 public stage productions of a total of at least 60 minutes' duration involving 10 hours' rehearsal.
Produce evidence of having assisted with stage lighting and special effects for any 2 public stage productions of a total of at least 60 minutes' duration.
Direct 2 public stage productions of a total of at least 45 minutes' duration.
Write your own play or review of at least 20 minutes' duration, and have it performed. (You need not be the director of the production.)
- Show that you understand the following terms:
- Prompt corner.
- OP corner.
- Upstage, downstage, wings.
- Cyclorama screen, tabs, back drop, cut outs.
- Ground row, battens.
- Arc lamp, spotlights, dimmer board, black out.
- Microphone, balance, amplifier, fade out.
- Prepare 2 different character make-ups (one of yourself and one of another person).
Design and produce two items of stage scenery.
Produce a lighting schedule or compile a special effects tape for a performance of at least 30 minutes.
Requirements in PDF