- Keep a diary of good turns for a week showing how you have helped other people.
- Keep your room or living area tidy for at least one month.
- Do something special to help a Leader during a pack meeting or activity.
- Make a gift and give it to a friend or family member.
- Do simple repairs at home or at your Pack meeting place
- OR hold the Repairs badge.
- Take care of a new Cub on their first activity.
- Make a gift and donate it to a worthy cause.
- Find out about an organisation that helps those in need in your community and do something to support it.
- Pick a new task to help out with at home/pack meeting place/school every month for three months.
Add your Cub resources here