Cub Gardening Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Do any FIVE of the following:
- Find out what types of plants are best suited to grow in your area.
- Explain what plants need to grow.
- Explain how you can help plants to grow without water.
- Grow flowers in a bed or in a window box.
- Plant and grow at least two vegetables for use by your family.
- Grow some flowers or vegetables in a solution of chemicals. (Note: A letter must be produced from a parent or adult).
- Find out how to attract birds to your garden by planting the right type of plants.
- Grow a new plant from old ones; either by cuttings or by seeds or pips.
- Cub Food for Life Badge
- Cub Landscaping Badge
- Cub Awareness Challenge - Growing Things
- Growing things
- Vegetable Garden
- Making compost