Patrol Leadership Scout Interest Badge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hold the Patrol Activities Scoutcraft Badge or fulfil all the requirements.
- In discussion with the examiner, show a good knowledge and understanding of the Functional Approach to Leadership (John Adair) in analysing what a leader does to make themself effective. Be able to draw and explain the three-circle diagram. Know nine skills of leadership and how to adopt them in the efficient running of a Patrol.
- Be a Patrol Leader for at least one year and lead your Patrol in gaining any "Star Patrol Award".
- Show evidence that you have trained your patrol in at least three advancement requirements.
- Show that you are putting the Functional Approach to Leadership into practice in your Patrol and Troop.
Requirements in PDF