Rovers are the fourth branch of Scouting (following Meerkats, Cubs and Scouts) with a strong focus on community engagement and social inclusion. Rovers develops leadership qualities and encourages Crew members to grow themselves and find their path in life.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category ‘Rovers’
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.
- Rover Rambler's Award
- Reception of a Rover Squire
- Religious Guidelines for Rovers
- Rover Advisory Council
- Rover ceremonies
- Rover Cord
- Rover Crew
- Rover Den
- Rover Motto
- Rover Prayer
- Rover Scouter
- Rover World Moot: 1935 Report
- Rover World Moot: 1939 Report
- Rover World Moot: 1992 Report
- Rover World Moot: 1996 Report
- Rover World Moot: 2010 Report
- Rover World Moot:1953 Report
- Rover World Moots
- Rovering to Success